Welcome to your Central Public School Council! We will meet on the second Wednesday of the month from 6-7:30 in the school library. There is no meetings in December, March and May. Childcare is provided. We encourage you to join us for collaborative discussion on matters pertaining to your child’s learning. We offer interesting volunteer opportunities as well as act as an advisory body to the principal. We sincerely hope to see you at the next meeting!
Tuesday, April 16th 5:30 – 7:30 pm
All Central families are welcome to attend our first ever Jump2Math: Family Math Night!
• It is an open house format where families can come and go during the night’s math adventures. Parents, students, and all family members participate!
• Jump2Math provides instructions at each math station. Their amazing team has created 20+ engaging math mats and interactive games that are larger than life (number of mats set up the night of TBD based on space constraints)
• Parents will also be provided with access to their resource portal to support math learning at home
• A super FUN Jump2Math facilitator will be present to guide the families with their math mat adventures!
• No shoes are permitted on the mats. Absolutely no shoes will be allowed in the gym. Prone to cold feet? You can wear thick socks or slippers, however, anyone using the mats will have to be in socks or bare feet.
• Students are encouraged to wear their crazy socks! Jump2Math will bring their own “Shoe Parking Lot Mat!”
• No Food or drinks in the gymnasium, please
• All families will be required to complete a consent form before participating. Jump2Math Consent Form